Monday, September 30, 2013

Wind and Rain


Oh my but it is a gloomy Monday! We are having quite the storm here in our neck of the woods. Pouring rain and blustery winds since the start of the weekend. As of yet, we have not quite been washed away, but I have had moments of concern.

What better way to spend a stormy Monday then to unpack some pretties in the new studio? It really is thrilling to be putting my fabric up in it's new home!

Even Tiny Alice is getting into the spirit and fighting off the wicked weather by wearing her most Springy of aprons, getting dressed up for the Grand Opening even though it is still sometime off.


So that's where you'll find me today, unpacking and pottering about in my studio, feeling very grateful indeed to have a room of my own.




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

9 comments:

Ashley cramp said...

How lovely...we all do really need a room of our own...to misquote virginia woolf!

I have one, and now could not be without it...just need to make room for a comfy chair..do you have one yet?...very essential may I say

bestest luck with the rest of the unpacking!
Daisy j

Annie Cholewa said...

It's looking fabulous in these little peeks Alex ... may it be the site of much very happy making :)

Penny said...

Gosh, it truly is looking beautiful, can't wait for the full tour xox

mel @ loved handmade said...

Ooh lucky you to have your own space, it's looking wonderful x

june at noon said...

LOVELY! More, more!

Unknown said...

It was a proper summer, and now it seems like we're in for a proper fall. I love the rain after so many months of sunshine. For now, anyway.

Flaming Nora said...

But how long will it remain this tidy? Enjoy it now, normal chaos will resume soon!

jabbott said...

Can just picture you all snug and warm in your little studio hidden from the rain x

Mom L said...

Lovely! And I especially love those shelves....

Nancy in Iowa