Monday, January 5, 2009

Putting It On

Here is the apron I made for my mother in-law. It's very Christmasy and I had a great time making it. It is from the Flirty Skirty pattern by Jan Lutz. I love this pattern. She also makes a "Little Flirty Skirty" Apron pattern as well which I made up a while ago, you can see it here.Pocket Detailand it's reversable...

I love aprons. I have a lovely little collection of vintage aprons from my grandmother, maybe I will show them off here some time. For an apron fix you should pop over to Tie One On "for all things aprony".

3 comments:

Mare said...

Oh i LOVE that apron! I would wear that all year round! I am a full body apron kind of gal. I have a small collection of aprons here too. One my Mother in law gave to me before she passed,a few i bought and a couple my daughter made for me!

Unknown said...

I love the apron also. It helps that it is hanging in my kitchen. What a beautiful and thoughtful Christmas present. I love homemade!
Thanks from Nana-Nancy

Dougal said...

this site | check this | here | this page | therecheck this | this site
this site | check this | here | this page | therecheck this | this site
this page | here | there | check this | this sitehere | this page